- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
About The Company:
KMG Infotech Ltd (or Key Management Group Inc.) is a software services & consulting company engaged in providing integrated IT solutions to global insurance, banking & financial services companies. KMG has a special niche in Property & Casualty (P&C) insurance sector. KMG has established brand equity in the Insurance domain through the range of services provided to its client base and the domain knowledge of its professionals.
As a leading global software development company, KMG provides premium IT solutions using AS/400, Mainframe, Java & Microsoft technologies. In a wide-open sea of countless software development companies, KMG distinguishes itself as a company driven by excellence.
KMG’s USA offices are located in Melville & Manhattan in New York, USA. KMG has multiple software development centers in India- Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Kolkata & Mohali with a build up area of 25,000 sq ft to capitalize on the geographical diversity of talent force available in India.
Website: www.kmgin.com, www.kmgus.com
Job location: Gurgaon (after 6 months company location shifted to Manesar)
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B Tech (Electronics and communication) or any B tech (with networking interest), CCNA or Equivalent Preferred
Salary: Trainee Intern - Rs.5000/-pm, (on payroll - package till Rs. 2 Lacs pa)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Training Period – 4 months with stipend.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Profile – Intern Trainee (Male Candidates preferred)
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Proactive Monitoring & Management of VPN Core Links.
- Proactive Monitoring & Management of customer Leased Line/ISDN Networks.
- Proactive Monitoring & Management of HUGHES ON customers.
- Proactive Monitoring & Call Logging of VSAT customers, who have contracted for the service.
- Reactive link management (LL/PSTN/DSL/RF/ISDN/HUGHES ON links).
- Timely Escalation of open calls internally & to respective service providers.
- Taking backups of configuration of all network components managed by HCIL.
- Monthly Uptime reports for monitored customers.
- Ensure proper HOTO process is followed during every shift.
- Maintenance of database of all Managed customers.
- Timely filling up of Midas Job sheets.
- Configuration of HUGHES ON Sites.
- Provide support to FE in case of HUGHES ON installations.
- Proper tracking/maintenance of HUGHES ON database.
- Good Knowledge of WAN Architecture
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting of WAN Links
- Thorough Knowledge on CPE's like Terrestrial & Satellite Modems/routers/switches etc.
- Basic knowledge of RF
- Good knowledge of excel, word and MS office tools
Soft Skills & Competencies
- Ability to work long hours and handle pressure
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- Understanding Customer Sensitivity and responding accordingly
- Good team player
- Ethical dealings
These Services are operated 24*7*365 Days.
Shifts are to be run daily from 07:00hrs to 15:00hrs, 14:00hrs to 22:00hrs & 22:00hrs to 07:00hrs.
Face to Face Interviews
0 - 0 Years
0.04 - 2 LPA
Electronics & Semiconductor