About Aujas Networks Pvt Ltd:
Aujas is a Global Information Risk Management (IRM) company.They help clients manage information risk through innovation and excellence.
Aujas partners with more than 300 clients in over 23 countries helping them enhance their information value using the Aujas Information Risk Management solution portfolio. We have our presence in United States, South Asia and the Middle East. Aujas has over 200 skilled consultants.
Their solutions include Risk Management Frameworks, Data Protection, Identity Management, Privileged Identity Management, Secure Development and Secure Release.
Profile/Designation: Trainee – Information Risk Management
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: Fresher (Batch-2014)
Course specialization: B.E/ B. Tech (CS/IT) / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (Computer Science)
Academic Cutoffs: 65% throughout
- Rs. 15,500 Per Month for first 6 months
- Rs. 3.25 LPA (After 6 months)
- Excellent communication skills – written, spoken and presentation skills
- Excellent comfort with J2EE or .NET programming is required
- Very good with concepts of DBMS, operating systems (Linux/Unix) and computer networks
- Should be a quick learner
- Should be flexible to travel within India and overseas on short term or long term projects
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Should possess good Interpersonal & Communication skills
- Good to have knowledge / work experience in Information Security domain
The candidate needs to have good communication skills and must have a good understanding in Java
Probation / Training Period: 6 Months
Bond: 2 Year Service Agreement (No Upfront Payment, No original documents needs to be submitted)
Any other Requirements / specifications: The candidate should agree on above compensation structure and service agreement.
- Written test (Aptitude, English, Java / .Net)
- Technical interview
- HR Round
B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
18 - 32.5 LPA