About NaviSite India Pvt. Ltd:
NaviSite, a Time Warner Cable Company, is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise-class, cloud-enabled hosting, managed applications and services. NaviSite provides a full suite of reliable and scalable managed services, including Application Services, industry-leading enterprise hosting, and managed cloud services for enterprises looking to outsource IT infrastructure and lower their capital and operational costs. Enterprise customers depend on NaviSite for customized solutions, delivered through a global footprint of state-of-the-art data centers.
NaviSite Managed Cloud Services (MCS) improves enterprise IT efficiency and agility with on-demand provisioning and usage of elastic IT services. Whether supporting seasonal computing demand spikes, creating robust and cost-effective software testing and development environments, or building full application lifecycle management for mission critical enterprise applications, NaviSite MCS is the premier cost-effective enterprise-class cloud computing service
Managed Cloud Services (MCS), Managed Application Services (MAS), Enterprise Hosting, Managed Messaging Services
Profile/Designation: Trainee Engineer
Interview date: It will be communicated once registration process is completed.
Probation / Training Period- 6 months.
Bond: 2 Year SLA
Salary- 2.04 LPA-2.16 LPA- Stipend paid +Free cab facility(Company does not provide cabs for Ghaziabad)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- · English – Grammar/ Aptitude/ Technical written Test : In-House NaviSite Office Location
- · HR Interview Round : F2F NaviSite Office Location
- · Shortlisted candidates to be interviewed with the Managers of different teams : F2F NaviSite Office Location
- · Director’s round : F2F NaviSite Office Location
- · Final HR Round : F2F NaviSite Office Location
· Candidates would be working in technical department for various technologies.
· Candidate should be ready to work in multiple shifts 24*7.
Skills Required: Good Spoken English.
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, MCA, MCM
0 - 0 Years
2.04 - 2.16 LPA