About The Company:
“At Innovapptive, our purpose is to help improve people’s lives with the next generation Connected Workforce Platform. Innovapptive’s platform digitally connects the entire industrial workforce, executives and back office to minimize plant outages & improve operational excellence. By engineering a platform that fuels innovation & collaboration, we are transforming the experience of the industrial worker to help uplift revenues & margins for our customers. Together, with our employees, customers, and partners across the globe, we are growing economies of some of the world's largest brands"
Our success story is backed with actual business results, customer references, testimonials and industry credibility that provides your enterprise an assurance of being in safe hands.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech(CSE/IT/ECE)
Batch pass out: 2018-2019
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA - INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Bond: 2 Years
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
This job role of Trainee Engineer/Associate Engineer include,but not be limited to Researching,designing,implementing and managing software programs.Testing and evaluating new programs.Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts,layouts,diagrams,charts,code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications,standards and programming
- Updates job knowledge by studying development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow,data usage,and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
Skill Set Required:
- Training/Certifications in any Programming Language or Tools.
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies.
- Good knowledge on Java, OOPS Concept, HTML, Java script, C#,ASP.NET,SQL Server,MVC,Angular/React/native is added advantage Competencies
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in mobile technology and the ability to learn new technology
- Analyzing Information, General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging,Software Documentation,Software Testing,Problem Solving,Teamwork,Software Development Fundamentals,Software Development Process,Software Requirements
- Ethical Conduct & Time Management.
- Problem Solving/Analysis with An analytical mind
- Time Management
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into details
- Written Test(Technical+Aptitude)
- Technical Interview
- Managerial Interview
- HR Discussion
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA