About the Company:
Benchmark Electronic Systems is, today, a leading force in its area of operations. What has made this possible is the Company’s sharply honed focus on:
- Relevance to faculty and industry
- Quality and value delivery
All reasons why Benchmark Electronic Systems is, today, a leading designer and manufacturer of engineering laboratory systems and products with installations across South Asia, South East Asia, The Middle East, Australia, UK and North America.
Job location: Stationed at Chennai. Travel to customer places all over India
Desired Experience: 0 to 1 year
Training Period: 1 Year on the job training
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA (During training period)
Subject to increase depending on the performance and after successful completion of 6 months period during the training session.
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Products demonstration, installation & commissioning, training to customers
- Online support
- Technical sales support
- Willing to travel all over India
- Exposure to Matlab
- Linux & Windows working knowledge
- Basic theoretical knowledge in Fiber Optics Communication, Wireless Communication, Computer Networks & Security
- Flair for communicating to customers. English & Tamil languages are minimal requirement. Hindi language will be added advantage
- Written test (technical)
- HR Round
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA