About The Company:
Umbrella Infocare is a Born-in-the-Cloud company helping organizations achieve digital transformation by using the power of the Cloud. We are a strong team of 140 employees, helped 400 customers in their cloud journey in last 7 years and having one of the largest team of certified and experienced AWS cloud engineers in India. We are an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, having Migration, DevOps and Windows Workload Competencies. In addition, we are audited and certified by AWS to provide Managed Services and conduct Well Architected Reviews on behalf of AWS. Our services include Cloud Assessment and Migration, DevOps Automation, Cloud Native App development and Big Data Analytics with presence in Noida and Mumbai.
- Premier Consulting Partner of AWS
- Platinum Consulting Partner for Citrix
Job Location: Noida
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Target Batch: 2019-2020
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 2.5 LPA - INR 2.7 LPA (Salary revision after 6 months)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Bond: 1 Year
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Good Aptitude, Soft skills & problem solving abilities.
- Intermediate Knowledge of any one of the Programming Languages (Python, Java/Scala).
- Basic Understanding & Ability to write simple SQL queries. Basic Knowledge of Primary Key, FK relationships, DML & DDL Commands, JOINs & Window Functions.
- Basic Knowledge of any one database (Oracle, Mysql or Sql server etc).
- Theoretical knowledge of Hadoop Ecosystem (Apache Spark, Kafka, Spark Streaming). Self-Conducted POC’s will be a plus.
- Theoretical knowledge of Cloud Ecosystem). Self-Conducted POC’s will be a plus.
- Passion & Self Drive to Learn & Manipulate Data to provide meaningful insights.
Skill Set Required:
- Strong technical written and verbal communication.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about solutions technical challenges.
- Insanely curious and energetic with a keen attention to detail and a high level of commitment.
- Quick Learner.
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly.
- Multiple HR Rounds
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.Sc., M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA
0 - 2 Years
2.5 - 2.7 LPA