Acies is a Digital Business Design firm that helps enterprises adapt and transform to the digital economy using emerging technologies like Machine Learning, Blockchain, RPA, Data Science and Design.
Profile Offered: Trainee Digital Analyst
• Understand project scope, project goals, product functionality, and desired features. In other words, understand the true nature of the problem we are solving.
• Evaluate customer needs/issues, analyze business processes, assist in evaluating alternatives, and determine appropriate solutions with IT staff.
• Work independently with the users to define concepts and also under Project Managers.
• Help determine level of effort and time required for solution delivery.
• Define user stories with applicable acceptance criteria in collaboration with business subject-matter experts and IT.
• Analyze high-level business requirements and translate them into more detailed user stories, use cases, and other functional requirements documents such as process flows, screen mock-ups, gap analysis, etc.
• Assist with development of test plans, test scenarios, and test cases.
• Participate in testing and analysis of testing results as needed. Assist with troubleshooting and providing recommended solutions.
• Identify and assist in resolving issues, questions, and scope/requirements gaps quickly and effectively enable delivery and support of applications.
• Create documents and other artifacts to promote sustainable knowledge management within the organization.
• Conduct research and proactively make recommendations to improve application delivery.
• Knowledge in compiled machine learning, artificial intelligence framework, robotics processing, and high performance computing
• Ability to effectively conduct requirements gathering sessions and concisely documenting the outcome.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a self-starter.
• Proven experience creating user stories uses cases, process flows, wireframes, and data mappings.
• Ability to take initiative and proactively offer suggestions and resolutions.
• Excellent time and task management
• Thinks strategically
• Works unsupervised
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Target Batch: 2020
Degree and Streams: B.E./B.Tech. (CS/IT/EC), MCA
Eligibility Criteria: 60% or above in 10th and 12th. 60%/6 CGPA or above in Graduation
Backlogs: Candidates with max. 2 backlogs in graduation can be considered
Annual Compensation: 4 LPA to 4.5 LPA, basis candidate's performance during selection process
Preferred Resource Location: Chennai, Madurai and Coimbatore
Job Location: Chennai
Interview Locations: Chennai, Madurai and Coimbatore
1. Online Test (Aptitute and Programming)
2. Personal Interview 1
3. Personal Interview 2
Tentative Interview Schedule: 3rd week of September
Joining: February 2020 onwards or as per candidate's availability
0 - 0 Years
4 - 4.5 LPA