Acies is a Digital Business Design firm that helps enterprises adapt and transform to the digital economy using emerging technologies like Machine Learning, Blockchain, RPA, Data Science and Design.
Profile Offered: TRAINEE DIGITAL ANALYST
Salary: CTC 3.5 LPA
Course Specialization: B.Tech (CSE/IT), MCA (2019 Batch)(50% in Graduation)
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
• Aptitude Round.
• Technical Round.
• Managerial Round.
Job roles & responsibilities:-
Reporting to the senior leadership, we require someone who is not just a software developer but also has UX skills, testing and training experience and more.
• Understand project scope, project goals, product functionality, and desired features. In other words, understand the true nature of the problem we are solving.
• Evaluate customer needs/issues, analyze business processes, assist in evaluating alternatives, and determine appropriate solutions with IT staff.
• Work independently with the users to define concepts and also under Project Managers.
• Help determine level of effort and time required for solution delivery.
• Define user stories with applicable acceptance criteria in collaboration with business subject-matter experts and IT.
• Analyze high-level business requirements and translate them into more detailed user stories, use cases, and other functional requirements documents such as process flows, screen mock-ups, gap analysis, etc.
• Assist with development of test plans, test scenarios, and test cases.
• Participate in testing and analysis of testing results as needed. Assist with troubleshooting and providing recommended solutions.
• Identify and assist in resolving issues, questions, and scope/requirements gaps quickly and effectively enable delivery and support of applications.
• Create documents and other artefacts' to promote sustainable knowledge management within the organization.
• Conduct research and proactively make recommendations to improve application delivery.
• Knowledge in compiled machine learning, artificial intelligence framework, robotics processing, and high performance computing.
• Ability to effectively conduct requirements gathering sessions and concisely documenting the outcome.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a self-starter.
• Proven experience creating user stories uses cases, process flows, wireframes, and data mappings.
• Ability to take initiative and proactively offer suggestions and resolutions.
• Excellent time and task management.
• Thinks strategically.
• Works unsupervised.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Interview Location: Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai & Pondicherry.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
0 - 0 Years
3.5 - 3.5 LPA