Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Torrid Networks is a global leader in end-to-end information security management services. Company is a CERT-IN (Computer Emergency Response Team – India) empaneled security auditor under the Ministry of Information Technology of India. Since its inception, Torrid Networks has grown organically, hiring best industry talent to provide out-of-the-box information security services leveraging its end-to-end information security management portfolio.
Today, company is working with over 400 customers across various business verticals worldwide including defence and security establishments, critical government departments, large PSUs and many fortune companies. As part of its mission to spread information security awareness across the industry, Torrid Networks is an ongoing sponsor for OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) events in India.
Our strong leadership and passion for information security helped us build unique onsite–offshore service delivery model combined with unparalleled culture of customer satisfaction. We bring cutting-edge information security products in association with our global partners and early adoption of best practices and quality standards helps us deliver excellence. Our close association with global information security communities enable us to stay abreast with the technology landscape and protect our customers’ information assets from emerging threats
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: Fresher
Probation / Training Period: 3 Months Training Period
Salary: 3 Months Training Period - INR 10,000 (Official mobile and official travelling reimbursement Extra)After successful completion of training period package is of INR 4.00 LPA (excluding official mobile and official travelling reimbursement & including 40% variable)
Target Batch Passouts: 2015-2016
Course Specialization: B.E/ B.Tech (CS/IT) / BCA plus MBA (Marketing)
Gender: Male Only
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Identifying market trends & upcoming requirements in cyber security
- Responsible for selling Information Security services/solutions.
- Responsible for the sales lifecycle starting from lead identification, qualification, proposal & presentations, commercial negotiations, closing and collections.
- Identify key business issues and opportunities; lead the formulation and presentation of solutions and proposals to potential clients.
- Ensure all targets (qualitative and quantitative) are met and exceeded.
- Work closely with the technical team and ensure the proper solution is created and delivered to the client effectively.
- Managing relationship with existing & prospective clients through regular offline/online engagements
- Ensuring seamless execution of entire sales life cycle
- Tender Management
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and writing)
- Excellent people management skills
- Must be passionate about his/her job and positive attitude toward achieving targets
- Well versed with MS Office Tools
1. Resume shortlisting
2. Telephonic round
3. Final F2F round
- Job Responsibilities: Trainee-Business Development
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., MBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 4 Lacs
- Industry: IT Infrastructure