Mphasis has been a leading provider of core IT services to global marquee customers for over 25 years; bringing in best-of-class expertise in the foundational services of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Services, and Business Process Services. To this existing suite of services, Mphasis has been nimble and agile in integrating and building specialization to enable future-proofing of the organization as well as its customers.
Job Profile: Trainee Associate Software Engineers for our Applications Team
Target Batch: 2016/2017 passed out MCA & BE/BTech graduates from Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication
and Electrical & Electronics branches.
Job Location : Bangalore, Chennai, Pune ,Mumbai and Hyderabad
Interview Location : Bangalore/Hyderabad/Chennai/Pune
Interview Rounds :
1) SVAR (Tool Based Communication Test)
2) Final Round - Panel Interview (Tech & HR)
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.3 CGPA in graduation
- The candidate needs to possess good communication skills
- The candidate needs to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location
- The candidate needs to be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards
- The candidate should be available to join us by Mid-April
- The candidate should have PAN Card and AADHAR card handy to facilitate immediate onboarding.
First 6 months- Trainee Software Engineer at Level-1
Post 6 months- Associate Software Engineer at Level-2
Salary : The selected candidate is eligible for monthly salary of INR 21,000 (Rupees Twenty one thousands including CTC @ INR 1.8 Lakhs per annum and INR 6000 allowance
Training agreement: Selected candidates have to sign Training agreement at the time of joining to stay with us for minimum 24 Months from the date of joining. In case of default an amount of INR 100,000 in full will be recovered from the employee.
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA