The way communications is changing the world is one of the most significant forces of our time. And we believe the business we're in is transforming the future for the better.When we laid the first telephone lines, we started a technology revolution. These days, life and work is built around being connected. That's why we never stop improving our network. And why we want everyone to benefit from our investment in fibre.
Through us, millions of people in over 170 countries connect with friends and family, and have a universe of information and entertainment at their fingertips. For businesses large and small, we're the infrastructure that helps them work more productively and compete in global markets. We underpin everything from economic growth to many of society's essential services.
Every day, our 110,000 people use their expertise to build on our network's capabilities, explore the latest technologies, and create new possibilities, across the globe.
Profile Offered: Trainee Associate
Course Specialization: Any Graduate (BA/BBA/BCA/BCOM/BSC/All Streams of B.Tech except CS & IT)
Target Batches: 2018
- Candidate should not have any standing backlogs
- Candidate should have a Pan card
Salary: INR 14,208 Per Month.
Job Location: Gurgaon
- To resolve the queries / concerns being raised by the customer promptly and accurately in line with the agreed SLAs. The work will be allocated in the queue in the form of Chat or back office wherein an individual will be responsible to resolve the concerns / queries raised or have to provide accurate information to the customer.
- This involves working on chat & back office (inbound and outbound) queues basis the alignment. Need to understand the customer query / concern and take appropriate action accordingly. This can involve a certain amount of investigative work, checking for process via different tools.
- Working as part of a team to consistently deliver good customer experience / satisfaction and operational targets including quality measures.
Key Responsibilities :
- To take chats & handle back office work promptly within agreed timescales and in line with agreed process and procedures.
- To ensure prompt and accurate information being provided with appropriate resolution
- To achieve operational targets as defined by for the process
- To maintain queue levels to agreed SLA targets levels
- To achieve and maintain a good knowledge/capability of BT systems.
- When dealing with customers aspire to deliver an excellent customer experience via. Chats or back office.
- To highlight to queue owners, line management and offline support teams any issues in the queues that may affect customer satisfaction and share best practice within the team and across Digital Care teams
- To complete/participate in ad-hoc projects to drive efficiencies and improvements in the process
- To fully support and take guidance from the manager, raising awareness to them of any factors which may affect the performance of individuals or the whole team.
- Share best practice within the team and across the Digital Care Community
- Adhere to relevant shift patterns and break schedules
- Take responsibility for personal development and drive own performance
Skill Set Required :
- Excellent English verbal and written language skills along with good typing (minimum 40 speed) and multi-tasking skills
- Be flexible to work in rotational shifts
- Good questioning and listening skills
- Good empathy and customer ownership skills
- Good cross-cultural awareness to be able to effectively communicate with UK customers
- Good objection handling/diffusing/complaint handling skills
- Good customer interaction skills with the ability to recognize the customers' needs
- Good self-management (Attendance/Break Management/Adherence/AHT/Wrap)
- PC literate with good system navigation skills
- Good Data input skills
- Good Problem solving
- Good MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) skills
- BT in India is setting up one of the biggest captives and working in captive has an edge over working in a BPO.
- Medical Insurance benefits & Accidental Insurance coverage upto 6 Lacs.
- Free cab service within 50KM of Service zone.
- Night Shift allowance.
- Candidates will be eligible for BT Stock Options.
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Des, B.E-Com., B.F.Tech, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Des, M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
0 - 0 Years