About the Company:
Instrukart Holdings – Your Worldwide Instrument Partner, established in year 2015 started with a vision to become the most recognized Instrumentation Brand globally and trusted partner for process control instruments in the E-commerce industry. Instrukart is a trading company & subsidiary of Manufacturing company Ace Instruments, pioneers in process control instruments in Pharma & HVAC Industry for last 25 years and gained over 1000 pleased customers across globe.
Job location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Target Batch: 2019-2020
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(Instrumentation/ECE/EEE)/MBA Marketing
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA - INR 2.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Being part of the CRM team your role is to be domain expertise and analyze the requirement of the customer.
- Interact with customers across the world and provide the right solution.
- Continuous improvement of domain knowledge
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Go-Getter& Self Learner Attitude
- Knowledge in Instrumentation Industry will be preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office(Outlook, Word, Excel) is a must
- Knowledge of working in E-commerce domain
- Expertise in Digital Marketing will be an added advantage
- Technical Interview
- HR Round
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA