Power Mech Projects Limited is an engineering and construction company providing versatile and comprehensive service in power and infrastructure industries. The core activities of the Company include three major business lines: Erection, Testing and Commissioning of BTG and BOP, Operation and Maintenance, renovation and modernization of power plants and civil works.
The company has undertaken projects of all types, sizes and in all environments in India and abroad which include Ultra Mega Power Projects, Super Critical Thermal Power Projects, Sub Critical Power Projects, Heat Recovery Steam Generator, Waste Heat Recovery Steam Generator, Circulating Fluidized Bed Combustion Steam Generator, Gas Turbine Generator, Hydro Electric Plants, maintenance, renovation, modernization and annual maintenance of running plants and complete civil works.
Profile Offered: Tr. Engineer
Salary offered: INR 2 LPA (Free accommodation and conveyance at site)
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech (Civil & Mechanical)
Job Location: Anywhere in India
- Review & understanding of engineering drawings and documents like GA Drawings, P&IDs, and Plant layouts.
- Prepare monthly, weekly, daily activities with SMX-Lead based on inputs and materials and submit to PMX Dept.
- Co-ordination and supervision of technical aspects of projects including solving technical issues, providing advice, management and preparing reports.
- To list out and to put on record about the site constraints on daily basis which would be helpful for justifying the delay analysis?
- Observance of safety requirements.
Desired candidate profile-
- Only Graduates can apply those who have 60% marks in all semesters can appear for written test
- Excellent Communications Skills.
- Job Location: Anywhere in India / Abroad
- Quick Learner and Team Player