About the company:
Clix Capital (formerly known as GE Capital) is a Consumer Finance company. In 2016, a consortium of Pramod Bhasin, Anil Chawla and AION Capital acquired 100% stake of GE Money Financial Services Private Limited and GE Capital Services India and the entities were rebranded as Clix. Clix Capital has now embarked on a journey of reinvention & growth with a mission to deliver consumer loans to those who need it the most, with speed & efficiency. The mission is to make capital available to those who do not have a credit score, and use data to gauge their credit worthiness. Using technology & data science, Clix aspires to deliver quick loans to the underserved while managing the risk, and build a robust retail consumer lending franchise.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Freshers
Academic Criteria 10th,12th,Graduation: 60% or above
Probation/Training Period: 3 months
Course specialization: B.Tech/B.E./BCA/MCA
Salary Offered: INR 20000 Per Month(Fixed)
*Salary revision every 3 months till March,2020
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Clix Capital is looking for a talented and self-motivated workforce to join its Technology team. You will have an opportunity to work in a highly motivated and fast paced environment in one of the fastest growing NBFCs in the country. You will have the opportunity to create significant impact on our systems, our business and most importantly, on our customers as we take on challenges that can reshape the lending industry.
We are looking for smart people with excellent management skills and can-do attitude.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Use the test case design techniques to convert medium complexity application requirements to high level test cases
- Design low level test cases from high level test cases with minimal guidance from the Test lead
- Identify the test cases for regression and retires the redundant test Cases
- Incorporate review comments after clearing doubts over comments
- Maintain and updates the test case changes as per change request /enhancements
- Execute Task / Test Cases Assigned
- Verify the actual test results for each test case and matches the expected results
- Apply different techniques to do freeform testing
- Communicate test results and status to Lead
- Knowledge on defect life cycle process
- Log defects by accurately adding steps with proper details and documentation
- Retest the defects and takes them to closure
Skill Set Required:
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Knowledge on one programming language [preferred - Core Java]
- Knowledge on one Testing Tool [preferred - Selenium]
- Two technical round
- HR round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA