Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Power utilities in many countries, including India, face two fundamental problems in the Energy-Revenue chain. One, there is a gap between peak demand and installed capacity, and second, high levels of technical and commercial losses. SANDS offer technological and innovative solutions addressing these two problems. The end-to-end solutions include Products, Training and Services.The driving force for all new innovations in energy segment is the Embedded Systems technology. SANDS offer Embedded Systems training programmes to bridge the gap between university curriculum and the industry requirements, to graduating and working engineers, with focus on energy management solutions.The driving force for all new innovations in energy segment is the Embedded Systems technology. SANDS offer Embedded Systems training programmes to bridge the gap between university curriculum and the industry requirements, to graduating and working engineers, with focus on energy management solutions.
Successful energy-revenue management system involves monitoring and control of usage at various points in the network – Generation to Transmission to Distribution to Consumer points - Industry, Commercial and Domestic. SANDS provide services, which include substation energy audit and consumer meter data analytical services, to maximize the returns to utilities and minimize the consumption at the consumer premises.
SANDS provides an integrated and complete solutions to the Energy Sector – Products, Training and Services.
SANDS won the Prime Minister’s Entrepreneurship award in 2002.
Job Description: Testing Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Desired Experience: 2-3 years
Salary: INR 1.8-3 LPA
Joining Date: Immediate.
SKILL SET REQUIRED:
Expert in C/C
Embedded Products Manual testing,
Black box testing, Software Development Life Cycle,
Software Test life cycle, Configuration Management, White box testing,
Regression Testing, Functionality testing\\\\
Testing Certification: ISTQB
Operating system: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
Automation tools : IBM Rational Test Manager
• Design and executive test plans on computer applications.
• Record and document results and compare to expected results.
• Detect hardware/software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected.
• Generate historical analysis of test results.
• Document anomalies and issues.
• Maintain database of software defects.
• Examine code and execution of code in various environments.
• Verify specific action or function of code.
• Operate and maintain test networks.
• Provide application instructions for users.
• Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
• Create meaningful error handling procedures for application code.
• Ensure compliance with general programming best practices, accepted web standards and those standards set forth by upstream sources.
• Perform application security audits.
• Implement application designs, create queries, scripts, web pages and other deliverables.
• Participate in application planning meetings.
• Ensure data integrity standards.
• Perform reviews, walkthroughs, or inspections.
- Job Responsibilities: Testing Engineer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 2 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT