About the Company:
nerdapplabs is a cross-functional team of creative technology enthusiasts and software engineers, who delivers the solution with performance. nerds develop, test and deliver CRM based web and mobile applications with an expertise in iPhone, anDroid and LAMP based engineering.
Salary: INR 3 LPA to INR 7 LPA
Desired Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Plan tasks based on releases
- Learn new technologies and improve QA processes
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed;i.e. perform manual static testing.
- Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation.
- Use risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain, and execute automated test; i.e ,perform automated dynamic testing.
- Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases,Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
- Design and Development of automation framework using Keyword and component based approach using Selenium Web Driver in Core Java.
- Preparing automation test scripts based on Manual Test Cases
- Candidate should have an aggregate percentage of 60 % throughout
- Solid understanding of QA process, experience with Agile
- Selenium Web driver and Core Java.
- Familiar with popular databases, e.g., MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2.Experience with virtual machines
- Familiar with Windows, Linux, and Mac environments Desirable
- Previous development experience in Java is a plus
- CRM knowledge is preferable
- Experience with mobile
- Written Test
- 2 Technical Rounds
2 - 5 Years
3 - 7 LPA