Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Territory Sales Manager and Business Development Executive
TicketInvert.com is a startup based in Noida, a subsidiary of Ambivalent Technologies Pvt. Ltd. They provide online ticketing solution for events/Movies & Hot offers on the web. They are going to make this India's best portal for online ticket booking for each & every field, one of the fastest growing startup of this country.
Probation Period: 3 months
- Business Development Executive: 3 LPA
- Territory Sales Manager: 2 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be disclosed post Registrations
Interview Process: Face to Face(HR)
Business Development Manager:
- Candidate have to make the deal with event's organizers for selling their events ticket on Ticketinvert.com
- Candidate have to sell the product of Ticketinvert.com of advertising & marketing for the promotion of the events available advertising space on Ticketinvert.com.
- Candidate have to generate new business clients and retention of existing clients .You shall look out for prospects to bring in potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Candidate would be responsible to convert conversations into the appointments with potential clients. You Shall be responsible for appropriate cold calls within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Candidate shall set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/principals.
- Candidate have to respond to inbound inquiries as well as generate leads.
Territory Sales Manager:
- Candidate should be helping restaurants /beauty & Spa / Health & Fitness centers to market themselves better by selling advertising space to them on Ticketinvert.com.
- Candidate should effectively search prospective clients and generate sales leads. Leads could range from take-away joints to 5 Star properties.
- Candidate should be responsible for advice clients on relevant and impactful marketing communication to be displayed on their advertising space on Ticketinvert.com.
- Candidate need to amplify the impact of marketing campaigns by distributing Ticketinvert.com’s marketing merchandise to restaurants for display.
- Candidate should be Preparing result reports for advertising campaigns and interpret them for clients.
- Responsibilities include pitching, negotiation, contract, billing/ invoicing
- Also suggest measures to improve the effectiveness of the marketing campaign.
- Interact regularly with the clients to ensure a committed and partnership based relationship.
- Candidate need to comply with Sales process and mechanism of the company to ensure Business Professionalism & Integrity
- Candidate should be Aggressive to convert sales & achieve targets and good in follow –ups
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Candiate should have strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate should have superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude.
- Candidate should be proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
Key skills mandatory:
- Confident communication skills and excellent English.
- Strong convincing power
- Self Motivated
- Job Responsibilities: Territory Sales Manager and Business Development Executive
- Education: B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT