About The company
PVS Commodities is the leader in market makers. They actively make markets across a broad range of asset classes including equities, commodities, foreign exchange, options and fixed income, providing two-sided liquidity on over two hundred market centers around the world.
PVS Commodities is a company that understands the financial goals of different classes of people. They deal with many financial segments including equities, commodities, foreign exchange, options and fixed income. They provide two-sided liquidity on over two hundred market centers around the world. Their financial team thoroughly analysis the market to provide accurate and indispensable investment information.
They play a key role in deciding the fate of current as well as future financial market. Both retail and institutional investors get benefitted from the expert advices. They advise the customers on bids and offers and help them to avoid making wrong investment decisions.
With huge experience in financial portfolio, they have come a long to achieve the status of one of the best financial research company in India. Customers always come first. Their wide range of customers includes investors, investment advisors, financial service providers, asset management companies and the media. But they never lose sight of your needs. This defines the secret behind the success. There is a long way to go and with your trust and support they will soon reach the goal.
Website address: http://www.pvscommodities.com/
Job Profile: Telemarketing Executive
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA + High Incentives
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- The role requires outbound calling to prospects clients introducing Incubators commodities and the product propositions, thus securing meeting with client relationship manager as well as clients
- Will be expected to research and find out calling list of prospective clients to be approached
- Key KRA will be fixing of quality meetings through cold calls.
- Help out in customer service activities in the office.
- Assisting traders, analyst & managers in servicing clients request.
- Candidate should be fluent in English & Hindi
- Knowledge of MS office Word & Excel
- Knowledge of Equity, share market & commodities will be an extra advantage
- Knowledge of Internet
Note: Only Female candidates can apply
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM
0 - 2 Years
1.2 - 1.2 LPA