Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About Aspiring Minds: Aspiring Minds is a product based company that develops scientific assessment tools and prediction algorithms for the purpose of human capital evaluation. Aspiring Minds products enable a match between applicants and jobs through a detailed assessment of their capabilities and skills. Our assessment product and proprietary predictive matching algorithms heavily use learning techniques combined with various computer science areas such as speech recognition, program analysis and linguistics. Our products are as varied as assessment of speech, personality, language skills to prediction of performance, attrition, promotion and career success.
More than 1,000,000 job applicants across India take our standardized test, AMCAT to make themselves and their skills visible to corporates. This makes AMCAT India's largest employability assessment. AMCAT helps the students get an interview opportunity and eventually a job matching his/her skill set. The corporates are able to identify and locate talent, which was hidden to them till now. A good job-matching algorithm helps making the labor (job) market more efficient and enables fair return to human capital. Aspiring Minds seeks to establish an efficient talent ecosystem in India.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Answer customer calls professionally, handling queries and resolving complaints effectively
• Actively sell company's product and services to the customers who call
• Provide customers with the product and service information
• Make the customer interested in the product by explaining the product's benefits
• Identify and escalate priority issues to the manager
• Complete call logs and call reports as necessary and update them in a timely manner
• Route calls to appropriate resources, whenever required
Desired Candidate Profile
• Strong communication skills and good phone etiquette
• Patience and good listening skills
• Persuasiveness & Initiative Taking
• High customer service orientation
Location : Delhi
Salary: 1.5 to 2.0 LPA( Depending upon candidates performance in Interview )
- Job Responsibilities: Telesales Executive
- Education: B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), MBBS, MBE, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Other, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 2 Lacs
- Industry: IT