About The Company :
Ambisure Technologies Pvt. Ltd, is an Indian based, privately held firm established in 2011 specializes in Identity based Security Solutions for the companies with IT infrastructure and they provide Entrust identity-based security solutions for enterprises, consumers, Governments and E-Commerce markets across the country. They have dedicated & focused ourselves for this single purpose. Recent years have seen dramatic changes in the world of Security. Their knowledge and market research has shown that the need for Identity Based Security is growing and we would like to provide opportunities for pro-active Indian Bank, e-commerce and Enterprises in India take advantage of this exciting development. To fulfill those needs Ambisure Technologies has created infrastructure to achieve global demand & quality standards. Ambisure Technologies know that all kind of information is important, but it is how you secure the information that determines how safe you will be. That’s why they have Entrust Security Solutions protect not just the information itself but also gives you easy & flexible ways to manage it. And that to without heavy walls and locks. They at Ambisure Technologies are your local support for Entrust Solutions in India. We will assist you in selecting the compatible solutions tailored according to your requirement. As well as their technicians have skills and expertise that would assist you in Pre & Post implementation of our services Talk to us today about your requirements and leave your worries behind, they'll be with you each and every step of the way!
Website : www.ambisure.com/
Job Location : Mumbai
Educational Qualification : B.Tech, BBA/MBA, BCA/MCA, B.Sc/M.Sc., BA/MA, B.Com./M.Com.
Desired Experience : 6 months - 1 year
Salary Offered : INR 1.20 LPA to INR 1.80 LPA
Probation Period : 6 months
Bond : 2 years
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
• Lead Generation & Cold calling. Good English.
• Provide technical responses to product questions reported via channel partner support, or at times direct from customers. Support is delivered by email and telephone.
• Reach out to clients and assist them to choose right product.
• Manage customer expectations of response time and issue resolution
• Troubleshoot and reproduce problems and define workarounds
• Provide product feedback to reduce the number of issues experienced by the customer
• Back up and assist the solutions/applications engineering team when they’re in the field delivering projects.
• Implement OEM Solutions.
• Prepare post-sales support material to increase the effectiveness of Tier 1 support
• Assist in the training of Tier 1 support
• CMS Management
• Maintaining CRM.
• To provide direct support to the Sales Managers in the ongoing development of existing and prospective Ambisure Technologies customers.
• Complete and maintain accurate sales forecasts, data gathering and reports for Business Managers.
• Coordinating with the assigned business partners & customers from Product inquiry to the product delivery.
• Coordinating with internally for commercials & product delivery.
• Conduct Post Sale Follow Up (call customer to ensure welcome letter and contract start date are correct) in coordination with service delivery engineer as appropriate
• Develop quotations in cooperation with the senior based on identified sales strategy and information collected from customer or partners as assigned
• Perform routine follow up calls as per renewal procedure to hit Renewal Sales Goals
Interview Process :
- Telephonic Round
- Face to Face Round
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), MBA, MCA
0.5 - 1 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA