Phonon is a professionally managed telecom services enterprise. We give the highest importance to our level of business ethics, about which we are uncompromising. High quality customer service by always putting ourselves in the shoes of our customer and finding the right solution are business principles that we take pride in. Our solutions and products are designed to ensure simplicity, scalability and user-friendliness in every aspect of design. Phonon’s team consists of qualified engineers, computer application specialists, sales staff and other professionally qualified members headed by a well-qualified and high ethics team .Our computer telephony integration (CTI) and interactive voice response (IVR) provide customers with quick, friendly and immediate access to information that they require.Phonon offers innovative telecom applications to large enterprises and SMEs. We help enterprises optimize their customer interaction process through effective and efficient automation. Our solutions are available as uick-to-deploy hosted solutions with flexible pricing plans for SMEs and turnkey IVR solutions for larger enterprises that require dedicated servers.Our product-line of CT solutions include: outbound dialers, click-to-call services, credit card payment acceptance IVRs and customised Inbound IVR systems such as feedback IVRS, customer self-service systems etc.
Salary: Upto INR 5 LPA
Desired Experience: 3-5 years
Tentative Date Of Joining:Immediate
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Test
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Developing and maintaining telecom applications including IVR systems, Asterisk and ViciDial
- Ensuring configuration and management of telecom hardware such as DAHDI-supporting-cards and 3rd
party IVR cards such as Dialogic and Synway.
- Managing VoIP routes and configuration on trunk and station side including SIP and IAX
Further as a part of the growth projections of the firm, you will be a part of the team that:
- Owns the framework of APIs and voice platform that will be core to our hosted telephony services.
- Build and manage a wide range of APIs that will support functionality such as voice calls, SMS messaging
and phone numbers. These API requests must be highly reliable, highly available and low latency.
- Be a part of driving the team towards successful deliveries of scalable, maintainable and secure code.
- Work directly with product management to define, system architecture and feature roll-out plan.
- Tackle some challenging problems in distributed telephony, HTTP, API design and more.
- Write quality, maintainable telecom software scripts in Asterisk, Java, PHP and Perl with extensive test
coverage in a fast paced professional software engineering environment.
Skill Set Required:
- Hands on knowledge on various telecom software including SIP, IAX, ViciDial, rating / billing tools, REST APIs, XMLs etc.
-Knowing interesting software details such as HTTP response codes, TCP/IP ports, HTTP headers,SIP session management, how telecom apps work, how SQL replication works.
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc. (Tech.), MCA
3 - 5 Years
5 - 5 LPA