Phonon is a professionally managed telecom services enterprise. We give the highest importance to our level of business ethics, about which we are uncompromising. High quality customer service by always putting ourselves in the shoes of our customer and finding the right solution are business principles that we take pride in. Our solutions and products are designed to ensure simplicity, scalability and user-friendliness in every aspect of design. Phonon’s team consists of qualified engineers, computer application specialists, sales staff and other professionally qualified members headed by a well-qualified and high ethics team .Our computer telephony integration (CTI) and interactive voice response (IVR) provide customers with quick, friendly and immediate access to information that they require.Phonon offers innovative telecom applications to large enterprises and SMEs. We help enterprises optimize their customer interaction process through effective and efficient automation. Our solutions are available as uick-to-deploy hosted solutions with flexible pricing plans for SMEs and turnkey IVR solutions for larger enterprises that require dedicated servers.Our product-line of CT solutions include: outbound dialers, click-to-call services, credit card payment acceptance IVRs and customised Inbound IVR systems such as feedback IVRS, customer self-service systems etc.
Salary: INR 6 to INR 7 LPA
Desired Experience: 3-5 years
Tentative Date Of Joining:Immediate
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Test
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Perform sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in
consultation with operation.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Coordinate with customers for delivering projects and providing technical support.
- Develop outbound campaigns for outreach programs and new lead generation.
- Submit quotes to customers/clients and negotiate as necessary to secure the contracts
- Lead generation and pitching our products and services to new customers.
- Coordinate with customer and our technical / business teams and manage customer project
deployments and service delivery.
- Ensure timely paper-work and payments from allocated customer accounts.
- Farm customers accounts to increase business relationships.
Skill Set Required:
- Possess excellent analytical & problem solving abilities with good presentation
and communication skills. Interaction will be with CXO level staff at customer.
- Be a go-getter and with prior 4-6 years experience in telecom solutions / customer
account management / enterprise sales.
- Have prior experience and expertise in solution design, proposal creation and solution based
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Ability to understand business needs and transform them into technology requirements is
an important aspect of work.
- Experience in negotiating high value, long term, technical business and concept sales
Our work relates to enterprise and cloud telephony solutions, so prior experience in telecom
application development / design or online sales / web marketing sales will be relevant.
3 - 5 Years
6 - 7 LPA