Indus Action runs low-cost enrolment and school readiness campaigns to drive implementation of the Right to Education Law across India. We work at three levels: with students and families, community entrepreneurs at a local and state level, and state governments. We identify eligible at-risk families, make them aware of their rights to access high-quality unaided schools, and support their children's enrolment and retention. We also incubate state-level community entrepreneurs for three years via training, grants, technology support, government partnerships, and leadership coaching. We are actively expanding our outreach and operations. We are working towards achieving a collective goal of 1 million enrolments across India by 2020.
Position: Technology Lead
Job location: Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi
Desired Experience: 5 - 7 Year's
Salary: INR 9 LPA - 12 LPA
- Focus 40% of energy, in actual development, with the Frontend and Backend Leads and their sub teams.
- Define the architecture of all new products
- Monitor platforms and services used by all applications
- Setup the continuous integration pipeline, for the FE/BE, Lead to operate with, so that the code merges initiate automatic test cases and the final push to deployment.
- Provide feedback and final approval to the development and testing frameworks, being used by the FE/BE Lead.
- Approve the final pull requests for features/bugs and ensure their deployment into the relevant server.
- Code Review of repositories shared by external vendors
- Provide critical feedback on the design being used by the FE/BE teams. Also, set up the initial architecture for the teams to build their architecture on.
- Review selection and performance of technology partners/vendors
- Responsible for planning, in consultation with Technology Director
- Work with the Product Owner and FE/BE leads, to break down the epics into individual tasks to be performed by a team.
- Conduct daily scrums
- Conduct Sprint planning and retrospective calls
Desired Technical Competencies:
- 5+ Years' experience in end-to-end test-driven development
- 3+ Years of experience in Node, .Net and Laravel based backend stacks desirable.
- 2+ Years of experience in Angular and/or React desirable.
- 2+ years of experience in deployment pipelines and continuous integration tools.
- AWS and Docker management experience is a plus.
- Team Player with a penchant for learning and building a team.
- 3 years of experience designing algorithms and data structures.
- Ability to work with decentralized teams and build trusting relationships with various stakeholders
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
5 - 7 Years
9 - 12 LPA