Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Technical Writer/Information Developer
Alcatel-Lucent is at the forefront of global communications, providing products and innovations in IP and cloud networking, as well as ultra-broadband fixed and wireless access to service providers and their customers, enterprises and institutions throughout the world.
Underpinning Alcatel-Lucent in driving the industrial transformation from voice telephony to high-speed digital delivery of data, video and information is Bell Labs, an integral part of Alcatel-Lucent and one of the world's foremost technology research institutes, responsible for countless breakthroughs that have shaped the networking and communications industry.
Alcatel-Lucent innovations have resulted in the company being recognized by Thomson Reuters as a Top 100 Global Innovator, as well as being named by MIT Technology Review as amongst 2012s Top 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies. Alcatel-Lucent has also been recognized for innovation in sustainability, being named Industry Group Leader for Technology Hardware & Equipment sector in the 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability Indices review for making global communications more sustainable, affordable and accessible, all in pursuit of the company's mission to realize the potential of a connected world.
Job Title: Technical Writer/Information Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
Compensation: INR 4.5 Lacs Per Annum
- BTech/BE (ECE/Telecommunications/CSE) 70% and above throughout, 2014 Batch candidates only
- Candidates with Technical writing training/Inclination towards technical writing will be preferred
- Excellent written English skills
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge of structured writing principles
- Knowledge of XML authoring and graphic tools
- Knowledge of graphic tools such as SnagIT and CorelDraw
- Knowledge of basic UNIX and scripting is preferred
- Good understanding of the SDLC and DDLC
- Good understanding of single-sourcing and content management systems
- Experience documenting software products - (watch demo and develop documentation independently)
- Experience with cross-site collaboration for content development is preferred
- Excellent team player; strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with internal customers and peers
- Job Responsibilities: Technical Writer/Information Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 4.5 Lacs
- Industry: Electronics & Semiconductor