Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Frisklancer Services Private Limited is a Patiala based company with a team of professionals having a global level thinking and knowledge. Their main objective is to invest their research and experience in fulfilling the dreams of aspired students and provide commercial level clients turnkey solutions for their problems. The company also provides consultancy and an array of training services to the end users in software development, web development, Programming, Robotics Simulation and freelancing.
Job Profile: Technical Writer
Job Location: Mohali, Patiala
Desired experience: 0 - 1 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech (Any Engineering branch), BCA, MCA
Training/Probation Period: 90 Days
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA to INR 1.44 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance in the interview)
Bond: for 1 yr with 1 Lac Bond Value
Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date to Apply: Monday, 22th February 2016
- Online Round
- Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Frisklancer Services Private Limited need Technical writers, also called technical communicators, who can prepare instruction manuals, journal articles, and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily. They also have to develop, gather, and disseminate technical information among customers, designers, and manufacturers.
- Candidate has to organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Candidate has to maintain records and files of work and revisions.
- Candidate has to edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or establishment personnel.
- Candidate has to confer with customer representatives, vendors, plant executives, or publisher to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for publication.
- Candidate has to review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
- Candidate has to select photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material.
- Candidate has to study drawings, specifications, mockups, and product samples to integrate and delineate technology, operating procedure, and production sequence and detail.
- Candidate has to interview production and engineering personnel and read journals and other material to become familiar with product technologies and production methods.
- Candidate has to observe production, developmental, and experimental activities to determine operating procedure and detail.
- Candidate has to arrange for typing, duplication, and distribution of material.
- Candidate has to assist in laying out material for publication.
- Candidate has to analyze developments in specific field to determine need for revisions in previously published materials and development of new material.
- Candidate has to review manufacturers and trade catalogs, drawings and other data relative to operation, maintenance, and service of equipment.
- Candidate has to draw sketches to illustrate specified materials or assembly sequence.
- Job Responsibilities: Technical Writer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 1.44 Lacs
- Industry: IT