- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
About the Company:
Lordshire Information Research Services Private Limited is a research oriented company targeting the healthcare and education industries. We are backed by veterans with deep insight and experience in the field of healthcare and education. We are a group of researchers, serial entrepreneurs launching a product which is currently in stealth mode and on its way to revolutionize education and healthcare.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Fresher
Target Batch Passout: 2017
Probation Period: 2- 3 Months
- INR 12K Per Months (During probation Period)
- INR 1.8 LPA (Once Confirmed)
(The final CTC will be depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Will have to handle calls (Inbound & Outbound).
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Staying calm under pressure and having wonderful customer facing experience.
- Honesty & Integrity in work ethics.
Skill Set required:
- Ability to empathize, determine and provide appropriate solutions while prioritizing with customer needs.
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Comprehension skills (ability to clearly understand and state the customer\'s issues & present accordingly).
- Follow-up skills (concentrate and follow customers issues without distraction till resolution)
- Documentation skills (maintaining records and tracker sheets to update on daily activities)
- Flexible to work in shifts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Flexible to work within a team environment, as well as independent
- Previous experience in a technical/customer support role
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Proficient in cloud based telephone systems like dialstreet/exotel/knowlarity
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Knowledge in CRM tools like Zoho CRM
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
Note: Candidate should be proficient in English and kannada language.
- Face To Face Interview
B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, M.A.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), MBA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
1.44 - 1.8 LPA