About the Company:
EPAY Systems provides a seamless, cloud-based human capital management platform offering applicant tracking and recruiting, human resource management, benefits administration, time and attendance, and payroll and tax administration. Our full suite of human capital management solutions help companies with hourly workforces recruit, staff, manage and pay their employees.
Desired Experience: 3 – 5 years
Last Date to Apply : 26-05-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 4.8 – 5 LPA
Job Description :
• Troubleshoot system cases that cannot be resolved by Level 1 support. Interact with customers to understand issues in accordance to EPAY’s HCM platform and resolve the cases in a timely fashion, driving high customer satisfaction.
• Adjust customers’ system setup according to new customer requirements or plan changes.
• Adhere to the SOPs and set protocols driving the department’s matrices and maintain the contractual service level agreements for EPAY customers.
• Ensure excellent incident management skills while documenting all customers’ transactions in our CRM application (Salesforce).
• Identify and analyze specific workforce trends for our customers and suggests best practices from a compliancy standpoint.
• Understand customers’ training requirements and design training programs, working with EPAY’s implementation team and group of certified trainers.
• Conduct customer training courses--live or recorded.
• Understand customers’ customized documentation requirements (i.e., job aids, quick reference guides, etc.) and work with EPAY’s Asst. Service Delivery Manager to prepare BRDs and reviews SOWs with EPAY’s Customer Relationship Director.
Skill Set Require :
• 3 - 5 years technical/customer support in HRIS systems, including time and attendance
• Should have prior experience handling US, Canada and UK based customers.
• Strong customer facing skills, including verbal and written communication
• Ability to work under pressure while resolving critical issues and communicating action plans to the customer as required
• Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree from an accredited four-year institution
• Applicants having notice period of one month or less would be preferred.
• Telephonic screening
• Face to face Interview
• Offer letter
Technical Support Manager
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
3 - 5 Years
4.8 - 5 LPA