About The Company
Aspiring Minds offers scientific assessments with an innovative large-scale sourcing model analogous to a GRE-for-job concept. The state-of-the-art assessment tools developed by Aspiring Minds have been used across industry verticals to help recruit the right people, develop profile-wise employability benchmarks and assess workforce health.
Aspiring Minds intelligent adaptive assessments span across Language, Cognitive skills, Domain knowledge and Personality. A strong in-house research and development team with alumni from IITs and MIT form the development back bone of the patent pending assessment tools.
Courses Required: B.Tech,BE,BCA
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate has to assist Aspiring Minds team in conducting testing at campuses. This would involve managing the LAN at the campus, making necessary installations and invigilation.
- The candidate will also assist in data management and aggregation.
- The candidate will do trouble shooting at events and ensure that expectations are completely met.
- The candidate will be required to process results and ensure delivery
- The candidate will be required to perform other data related jobs
- The candidate will be the single point of contact for Aspiring Minds in the event and will be responsible for the successful assessment drive
- Diploma in Networking/CCNA/MCSE or BSc-CS (Any computer degree/diploma)
- Sincere, hard working and motivated
- Interest in managing events
- Should be a very responsible person who can be relied on to follow procedures
- Good knowledge and interest in Networking and Windows XP will be preferred
- The candidate must be comfortable and willing to travel to various locations in India for extended periods.
- A typical Test Engineer would travel for 40 days outside his base location and then be stationed in his base location for a period of 30 days post which he will be expected to travel again
- Good spoken English and presentable
- Knowledge of an additional language, a plus.
- Multiple round of face to face interview
Technical Support Executive
B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM
0 - 0 Years
1.5 - 1.5 LPA