About Aspiring Minds Assessment Private Limited:
Aspiring Minds offers scientific assessments with an innovative large-scale sourcing model analogous to a GRE-for-job concept. The state-of-the-art assessment tools developed by Aspiring Minds have been used across industry verticals to help recruit the right people, develop profile-wise employability benchmarks and assess workforce health.
Aspiring Minds intelligent adaptive assessments span across Language, Cognitive skills, Domain knowledge and Personality. A strong in-house research and development team with alumni from IITs and MIT form the development back bone of the patent pending assessment tools.
Profile/Designation- Technical Support Executive (Contractual)
Earning Potential: Up to 1.5 LPA
Job Location – Bangalore
Qualification: B.Tech, BCA or Diploma in Networking/CCNA/MCSE or BSc-CS (Any computer degree/diploma)
Tentative date of joining – Immediate
Interview Process – 2-3 rounds of face to face interview
• The candidate will be required to perform data related jobs, will be the single point of contact for Aspiring Minds in the event and will be responsible for the successful assessment drive. This would involve managing the LAN at the campus, making necessary installations and invigilation.
• The candidate will do trouble shooting at events and ensure that expectations are completely met, also assist in data management and aggregation.
Candidate Profile: Important please read
• Sincere, hard working and motivated
• Should possess Good knowledge and interest in Networking and Windows XP will be preferred
• The candidate must be comfortable and willing to travel to various locations in India for extended periods. A typical Test Engineer would travel for 40 days outside his base location and then be stationed in his base location for a period of 30 days post which he will be expected to travel again
• Good spoken English and presentable, Knowledge of a local language, a plus.
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM
0 - 0 Years
1.5 - 1.5 LPA