Templatic started in Surat, India with just a handful of programmers and designers. Our goal was to make the process of creating a website easy, straightforward and affordable. The same mindset is applied to our latest themes as well. Today the company has over 22 employees spanning across three different continents.
What makes Templatic stand out is the unique approach to theme development. In a time where most companies choose either design or functionality, we aim to bring best of both worlds. As a result, our themes both work and look the part eliminating the need for any additional plugins or extensions.
Salary: INR 1.2 to INR 3 LPA
Desired Experience: Minimum 2 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Resume Selection
- Telephonic Round
- Written Test (case to case)
- Skype Chat (Technical Support people)
- Final round call (remote) / office (local)
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with Templatic.com customers.
- Understanding and analyzing the Templatic.com work flow and providing input to improve it.
- Recording customer feedback appropriately and providing feedback to the product development team.
- Recommending processes, templates, and standards (including escalation procedures) for customer support.
- To develop and update the Help section and FAQs on Templatic.com.
- Suggesting new ways as well as methods and channels to provide better customer support.
- Keeping customers informed of developments at Templatic.com via newsletters and exception reporting.
Skill Set Required:
- Advanced knowledge and experience with WordPress, css, xhtml and WWW
- Basic knowledge of Templatic.com products and/or a willingness to learn it as soon as possible
- Very strong writing & communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented and ability to organize
- Problem-solving, innovation skills and creativity are a must
Technical Support Executive
B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
2 - 5 Years
1.2 - 3 LPA