GlobalSign, founded in 1996, is the leading provider of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud service providers and IoT innovators around the world to secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities and automate authentication and encryption. Its high-scale PKI and identity and access management (IAM) solutions support the billions of services, devices, people and things comprising the Internet of Everything (IoE). The company has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Job Location: Delhi
Desired Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Salary: INR 3.5 – 4.5 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Researching, investigating and resolving customer technical issues via phone call, email and LiveChat (Tier 1 and 2 – after training).
- Contacting customers around the globe with tact and diplomacy: able to project a professional image.
- Ensuring that applications made by customers meet the company’s strict security policies.
- Working as part of a team with initiative, drive and good humour.
- Helping maintain prompt response times.
- To implicitly understand x509 certification, trusted CA PKI and surrounding technologies and protocols.
- A thorough understanding of all GlobalSign products.
- Shift work, including some weekend working may be required.
- After training, work with minimal direction as a team member or alone.
- Carrying out training sessions on Tier 2 topics
- Excellent English communication skill (written and verbal)
- Sound organizational and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus
- Able to do multi-tasking, desire to work in fast paced, rapidly evolving environment and fast learner
- Strong Technical Background.
- Tier 2-3 Technical Support experience
- Customer Service experience
- Customer Satisfaction oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Advantage: Software Engineering/Testing Experience/Networking
- Comfortable with using command-lines both for Linux/Unix terminal and Windows command prompt.
- Experience with Windows Servers, experience with Linux, knowledgeable about different kind of Web Servers (IIS, Apache, Tomcat etc....)
- Comfortable reading source code, script, etc. and working with APIs
Technical Support Executive
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
2 - 3 Years
3.5 - 4.5 LPA