About the Company:
Sophos is a global leader in delivering complete IT security, enabling businesses to secure and control their IT infrastructure against threats such as computer viruses, spam, spyware, hackers and policy abuse. We offer award winning encryption, endpoint security, web, email, mobile and network security backed by SophosLabs - a global network of threat intelligence centers. Today, we secure more than 100 million users in 150 countries and 100,000 businesses, including Pixar, Under Armour, Northrop Grumman, Xerox, Ford, Avis, and Toshiba. As IT networks grow in complexity, Sophos is focused on keeping IT security simple and reliable. Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Oxford, UK, the company billed revenues of $450+ million in FY15. The company's stock is publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange under the symbol "SOPH."
Desired Experience: 2 - 5 years
Last Date to Apply : 30-05-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 3 - 6 LPA
- Technical support need to be provided over Phone, Email, Ticketing Solution, and Chat for below Sophos products.
(1) Next Generation Firewall( IPS, IDS, Firewall, Web & Application Filter)
(2) Web & Email Gateway Solutions
- Troubleshoot product related issues and escalate to Customer Engineering team for resolution.
- Handle escalations and technically complex customer reported cases of Sophos products. Take the ownership of the cases and drive them until issue/s are completely resolved and the customers are satisfied with the resolution.
- Product configuration or guiding customer as how to configure specific feature.
- You will be member of 24 x 7 Global Support team and need to work in a rotational day / night shifts to serve customer coming from any geographical location. You will be given week-off during any day of the week depending on your shift.
Skill Set Required:
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise class system level security using TCP/IP, DNS, VPN, Firewall, IPS, IDS Technologies.
- Proven experience in installing, configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting security appliances/software and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong co-ordination and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated passion, desire and dedication to ongoing training and development.
- Proactive, flexible attitude to work with a willingness to constantly review and improve skills and processes.
- Willingness to constantly review and improve skills and process.
- HR Round
- Technical Round
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
2 - 5 Years
3 - 6 LPA