Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Technical Support Engineer
About The Company
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology. With approximately 23,000 employees, Unisys serves commercial organizations and government agencies throughout the world.
Desired experience: 0-1 Years
Probation / Training Period: 18 Months Service Agreement
Salary: Rs. 2,25,000 LPA
Note: Selected Candidates will be given shift allowance of Up to Rs. 23100 and Incentive of Up to Rs 42 000
Bond: 18 months Service agreement (No upfront payment, need not submit original marks sheets)
Tentative date of joining: 1-2 weeks after interview
- Communication Screening (Written & Verbal)
- IQ Test
- Technical Test
- Personal Interview (Communication Technical)
- HR Interview
- To act as a single point of contact (SPOC) for all IT Customers.
- To maximize service availability.
- To restore service whenever possible.
- To provide desk-side services, desktop management and device lifecycle management and provide business systems support.
- Maintain Hosted client services for extended application and client access.
- Create Portable user profiles to enable agility.
- Stateless device deployment to ease support and replacement.
- Creation of a detailed products catalogue containing all possible devices in a company to add/remove/update products at any time
- Optimization of existing desktops and provide the foundation services for emerging desktop virtualization technologies.
- Creation of content for Self-Service Portal Solutions and L0 support
- To take end to end Ownership of End User Issues till resolution and follow up as mandated by the process requirements.
- To escalate complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering.
- Providing technical support for Internal and External customers.
- Providing first-line of after-sales telephone technical support of hardware, Operating Systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers and/or employees.
- Must have good Knowledge On Operating Systems, Hardware, Networking and MS Applications
- Must be well versed with technology (understanding of networks, monitoring, DBMS, Windows)
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Willingness and ability to work in shifts (24 x 7).
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment and able to deliver against a tight timescale
- Excellent Problem Solving and Customer Service Skills
- Multitasking and coordination skills
- Team Player
- Transport and medical insurance
- Higher education fee assistance to pursue higher education in leading institutes will be provided after completion of one year service with Unisys.
- Unisys learning and development department regularly conducts many training programs to enhance employee skills and help them grow in their career.
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Sunday, 17th August, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action. Please do not deposit any money with the as part of security or fee. Aspiring Minds doesn\'t work with companies which ask for fees from candidates. We are not responsible for any security deposit.
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
- Salary: 2.25 Lacs
- Industry: IT