About The company
TheBasics Technologies is a Web and IT solutions company operating out at Indore. They have been in this industry for the past Four years & we provide services like Web development, Android development, Bulk SMS, Web Hosting, Domain Registration services to various top notch IT and Non- IT companies across the country.
Job Profile: Technical Support Engineer
Desired experience: 0 - 1 Year
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 96000 to INR 1.44 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs; prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals.
- Research required information using available resources;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications;
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource;
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations;
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary;
- Person should be good learner.
- Proper phone etiquette;
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately;
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Effective listening skills;
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good;
- Multi-tasking capabilities;
- Weekend working availability on a Saturday or Sunday
- Able to work in rotational Shift.
- Capable of working well under pressure
- Enthusiasm to be continually learning
Technical Support Engineer
B.A., B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, MBA
0 - 1 Years
0.96 - 1.44 LPA