About The Company
Soham Online Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (ManageMySpa) was formed in early 2010 by a team of seasoned professionals in the Software and Wellness industries. Their combined expertise enables them to create the world's strongest software solution for spas and salons. Their software leverages the latest advances in technology and incorporates best practices, which provide customers with software that is incredibly easy to use, comprehensive and delivers real business benefits.
At ManageMySpa, they believe in "simplicity and power". They incorporate this into every aspect of their business, whether it's how cutomers work with their software or their team of professionals. Their software is designed for quick adoption. Their support and training resources are designed for easy access and learn ability. Even their pricing models are transparent so customers don't receive any surprises. Their approach ensures the success and allows customers to adopt ManageMySpa without disrupting their business.
With their focus on the Spa, Salon and Wellness industry, ManageMySpa has created superior offerings in both software design and in the quality of service they deliver.
They believe that by offering easy to use, high impact software, combined with a customer focused operation, They can ensure customer's success. Think of them as a new breed of software and provider, one that is straightforward and easy to work with - and always delivers excellence.
- During Probation: Rs.15000 pm
- Post Probation: 3 LPA – 4.5 LPA (Based upon the performance during probation period)
Please Note: For Night Shift- Pick & drop facility + Shift allowances + Meal provided
Probation / Training Period: 3 months
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Candidates will be involved in the assisting the customers in using the ManageMySpa products.
- Ability to work with global customers to support ManageMySpa product
- Ability to contribute individually with minimal supervision
- Candidate should have flair for delivering high quality support
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast paced, ever changing, startup environment
- Multiple rounds of Technical Interview
- HR Round
0 - 0 Years
3 - 4.5 LPA