About The Company:
We at Veris create modern digital workplaces for the millennial generation. We help transform offices into a smarter workplace with the help of SaaS based mobile-first products. The product is now industry proven with installations across more than 40 large enterprises, 200 offices & 30 commercial buildings. Millions of users use Veris applications across multiple interfaces and applications on Mobile, Tablets and Browsers.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Probation/Training Period: 6 months
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: Any Graduate(BBA/B.Tech/BCA Preferred)
Target Batch: 2018-2019
Salary: INR 3 LPA - INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Bond: 1 Year
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We are looking for a bright Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level technical support to our customers. This technician will provide support via phone, web, email, chat and other channels as required.
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Experience working with large or complex data sets and scalable systems - more than 50 GB of data.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes deployments
- Experience with mobile app or app backend API development
- Experience with parts of our current technology stack: Python, PostgreSQL, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure
What we offer:
- Great working conditions and a competitive salary (and equity, depending on experience).
- Plenty of responsibility and an opportunity to work and learn from and with the best in the field
- The chance to make an impact in a fast-growing company.
Skill Set Required:
- Energetic, motivated and driven
- Get it done” attitude
- Clarity of thought & good problem-solving capabilities
- Education is no bar, but a good one always helps
- Good with computers and technology
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Multiple face to face rounds
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 1 Years
3 - 4 LPA