CSS is a leading provider of high-quality infrastructure management and technology support services. Using a proven and cost-effective global delivery model, CSS manages technology, infrastructure, platforms and applications for Fortune 2000 companies, and provides 24x7 support solutions for leading enterprise and consumer technology vendors.
CSS is headquartered in Milpitas, CA and employs close to 5,000 employees and has global presence with offices in North America, Europe, South East Asia and Australia including world-class offshore delivery centers in India.
Profile Offered: Technical Support Engineer
Job Locations: Chennai and Bangalore
Annual Compensation: 2.5 LPA
Joining: May, 2020 onwards
Interview Location: Chennai
Degree and Streams: MCA and BE/B.Tech graduates with specialization in Computer Science and Information Technology. Candidates for other streams (EC and EE) can also apply in case of relevant knowledge and experience.
Target Batch: 2020
Roles and Responsibilities: The resource would be working on the development projects or Application Support projects as per the requisition.
• Strong knowledge of programming and programming languages (at least one language)
• Sound knowledge in OOPS
• Passion in software development & designing
• Good understanding of SDLC / Software Engineering
• Good Analytical approach & Logical reasoning skills
• Problem solving ability
• Good verbal and written communication
• Min. 60%/6 CGPA throughout in 10th, 12th and Graduation
• Should be willing to work in rotational shifts / weekends
• Any technical / coding certifications would be an added advantage
• Completed projects at college relating to Application Development or Testing & Passionate to get into development
NOTE: Candidate should have no standing arrears while on-boarding
• Aptitude Test
• Group Discussion
• Technical Interview
• Personal Interview
0 - 0 Years
2.5 - 2.5 LPA