Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Technical Support Engineer
Website - http://www.blackngreen.com/index1.asp
Desired Experience – 0 to 3 years. MALES ONLY
Salary – Rs. 1.8 LPA to Rs. 3.5LPA (Variable included of 8% approx)
Course specialization - B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT)/MCA/BCA. Electronics with relevant experience or who has certification on system admin courses.
Additional: For Non CS/IT and experienced candidates (Any Branch), CDAC or any System Admin. Course or Post Graduate in IT or Computer Science
Probation Period – 6 Months
- 2 Face to Face Technical Round
- 1 HR and Management Round
Any other Requirements / specifications
- Should be open to work in shifts.
- CDAC Certification is a plus for experienced and Non CS/IT candidate.
- Candidates will be allowed to serve a notice period of 1 month.
- Please mention your experience as per the Job Description in your CV appropriately and in details.
There are 2 categories in this profile-L1 support engineers & L2 support engineers:
L1 Support Engineer-
- Remote monitoring of system
- Checking the health of system.
- Collecting reports on demand basis
- Try to solve the problem at their own end if not raising tickets
- They will be first point of contact of customer if any problem arises.
- Check for alarms
L2 Support Engineer-
- Solving the problem raised by L1 engineer.
- If problem cannot solved at their end escalating it development team, coordinating with them & close the loop.
- Creating a detailed analysis of system.
- Running a query in the system.
- Service provisioning
- Product Maintenance
- Windows Server - 2k/2k3/2k8 ..any of them
- Database - Sql Server 2k/2k5/2k8 any of them
- Linux basic knowledge
- Optional-GSM Architecture and wireless technologies
- Optional-SS7 and TCP/IP Model
- installation of Windows & Linux OS basic
- Analytical skills must be good
- Optional-Scripting/programming language (C,C++, .Net , Java..etc)
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday, 23rd December, 2013 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
- Salary: 3.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT Infrastructure