About The Company
Bitla is the leading SaaS & Mobile applications development company based out of India. Bitla specializes in providing highly Simplified Solutions for Bus Operators, Hoteliers and Bus Travelers. Their flagship product, TicketSimply is the leading Bus Operator Management software used by more than 400+ bus operators across India, commanding a market share of more than 50%+ today.
With a strong presence in India and internationally, they understand the varying needs of different markets. They have proven & expert technologists who can get any complex implementation done easily.Bitla works with business development and implementation partners across the world expanding our horizons in the international market.
Salary: 1.2 LPA – 1.5 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 3 months
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 - 6 months
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Candidate will be responsible for resolving customer's issues via the telephone, email or Skype session and performing regular follow ups with customers with recommendations, updates and action plans.
- Reproducing issues in-house and escalating them in a timely manner according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Candidate will be responsible for creating new knowledge Base articles to capture new learnings for reuse throughout the organization.
- Candidate must coordinate with other Technical Support Engineers on cases which will help cultivate their expertise.
- Manual testing skills, UAT - mandatory
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- Requirement gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Understanding the working of Web Applications/Saas based products
- Good Knowledge of Word & Excel documentation
- Exposure to Unix/Linux OS is a plus
Interview Process: Multiple Face to Face rounds
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 1.5 LPA