The Datalifecycle™ Company is a vendor-neutral integrator of data storage solutions.
Data is the lifeblood of the modern organization. Access to, and protection of electronic data is vital to the health of the enterprise. With the rapid commoditization of storage technologies, feature differentiation between products is
now increasingly nuanced. Datalifecycle™ has the specialized experience to understand where these nuances add value – and where they only add avoidable costs to a project.
Our business, therefore, is based on our fundamental conviction that independent solutions are more viable for our clients, offering greater flexibility, better value and a superior "fit".
We aim to be the best storage solutions integrator in India, consistently delivering designed-to-fit solutions that optimally manage the data lifecycle of IT enabled organisations, without compromising on our independence.
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA To 2.8 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Target Batch Passout: 2013/2014
Course Specialisation: B.Tech/B.E./B.Sc/MCA
Desired experience: 1-2 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- demonstration of our data storage solutions to clients
- installation of storage solutions sold to clients
- post-sale support of storage solutions
- acquiring in-depth knowledge of various products (hardware + software)
- receiving and imparting training on solutions / services
Skill Set Required:
- Technical degree (Diploma/BE/BSc with MCA etc)
- 1 to 2 years experience in technical support of servers or data storage systems(disk and tape)
- Strong skillsets in LINUX OS.
- Knowledge of Server / Storage Maintenance, Networking, and Windows administration.
- Knowledge of Tape systems, Backup, SCSI, RAID Array and FC Switches is preferred.
- MCP, MCNA, MCSE, RHCE will be an advantage.
- Fluent and confident communication in written / spoken English.
- Fluency in regional language will be an added advantage.
- Excellent inter-personal and client-relationship skills.
- High degree of familiarity in computer office applications, email and Internet.
- Self-driven with high degree of motivation and initiative.
- Ability to cope with regular inter-city travel (often at short notice) and unpredictable working hours
- Valid Driver's License.
1 - 2 Years
2 - 2.4 LPA