About The company
Wingify, a Delhi based fast-growing software company, makes Visual Website Optimizer (VWO)/ PushCrew, leading tool that helps marketing professionals increase sales and conversions on their websites using a variety of techniques such as A/B testing, behavioral targeting, heatmaps, usability testing, etc. VWO/ PushCrew is used by 4000 businesses across 80 countries, and the customer base includes big brands like Microsoft, AMD, GE, and Walt Disney internationally, and close to home, companies like Jabong.com, cleartrip.com and MakeMyTrip.
Website address: www.wingify.com
Job Profile: Technical Support Engineer
Job Location: Delhi
Desired experience: 2-6 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech
Probation/Training Period: 3 months
Salary: INR 4 LPA – INR 10 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance during the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Telephonic Round
- Technical Round
- Face to Face Round
-Serves as an expert on VWO/ PushCrew and associated web technologies.
- This is a high-profile customer-facing technical role to find solutions to issues faced by customers with the products and help them work through technical difficulties.
- Customer support engineer is the technical interface between the customers and VWO/ PushCrew’s Development/QA and Product management teams.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Regular and proactive follow ups with customers with recommendations, workarounds, updates, and action plans.
- Log software defects using a bug tracking system and work closely with software developers to analyze the defects and track them to resolution.
- Create internal or external knowledgebase articles/whitepapers.
- Work with the product management team to continuously evolve the product based on customer feedback, reported issues and new trending technologies.
-Prior experience of supporting enterprise customers is a must.
- Outstanding communication, understanding and writing skills.
Technical Support Engineer
2 - 4 Years
4 - 10 LPA