HP Inc. is the larger successor of Hewlett-Packard in terms of revenue, and uses the original NYSE ticker symbol of HPQ (whereas Hewlett Packard Enterprise uses a new ticker, HPE).
Job Location: Bangalore
Interview location: Bangalore
Eligibility: 2017 Batch - Graduate in any discipline or equivalent
Salary: INR 2,52,000 annually. + shift allowance (if employee works in shifts) + Variable Payout (annually)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Resolving technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user's contacts and proactive notification system
- Providing excellent customer service support to customers during every single interaction
- Assisting end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrences and adding case resolution to Knowledge Management System
- Proactively assisting internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence and providing direction and guidance to process improvements.
- Representing and leading an HP team in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
- Candidate shouls have excellent Communication Skills.
- Candidate should be willing to work in all Shifts (including night shift)
- Group Discussion
- Soft Skill Interview
- Technical Interview
- Operations Interview
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
Technical support Consultant
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr.
0 - 1 Years
2.52 - 2.52 LPA