About the company:
Wingify is an India based fast-growing software company that makes technology products that are globally admired such as Visual Website Optimizer and PushCrew. Our products are loved by thousands of businesses and users across 90+ countries, and the customer list includes brands like Microsoft, Lenovo, Walt Disney, Target, Ebay and Airforce.com
Job Profile: Technical Support Consultant
Job location: Pune
Desired Experience: 2-5 years
Target Batch Pass-out: 2013/2014/2015
Salary: INR 5 LPA – 6 LPA (salary will depend on current CTC)
Course Specialization: Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science related (B. E /B. Tech/MCM or equivalent)
Probation/Training Period: 3 month probation
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
The Support team at PushCrew is a critical part of our future success and we are looking only for the best people out there. We take the success of our customers extremely seriously. We feel their pain. We feel their joy. Are you up for the challenge?
A Technical support consultant serves as an expert on the PushCrew push notification tool and associated web technologies. This is a customer-facing technical role required to find solutions to issues faced by our customers. A support consultant is the technical interface between our customers and PushCrew’s development/QA and Product management teams.
As a Technical Support Consultant, You will:
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues within set SLA’s.
- Provide regular and proactive follow ups to customers with recommendations, workarounds, updates, and action plans.
- Log software defects using a bug tracking system and work closely with software developers to analyse the defects and track them to resolution.
- Work with the product management team to continuously evolve the product based on customer feedback, reported issues and new trending technologies.
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Participate to provide training to customers when required
You should be equipped with the following skills, work experience & professional competencies:
- Prior experience of supporting SaaS / Enterprise customers.
- Demonstrated excellence in working with high tech, cross-functional, and multidisciplinary teams.
- Outstanding communication, understanding and writing skills.
- Good Understanding on SQL is a plus
- Proactive and results-oriented, with strong prioritization skills and ability to work with multiple customers.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science related (B. E /B. Tech/MCM or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years in customer support role.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Organized and reliable self-starter who can work independently.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Willing to work in rotating shifts.
-Face to Face Rounds
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA, MCM
2 - 5 Years
5 - 6 LPA