About The Company:
Founded in 2002, Knowcross is a global leader in providing software products for hotel operations which help increase efficiency and enhance guest service, with a direct impact on the bottom‐line. The Knowcross platform includes KNOW Service, KNOW Housekeeping, KNOW Glitch, KNOW Mobile, KNOW Inspection and KNOW Maintenance. The platform is cloud based (SaaS), supports multiple languages and allows extensive customization to suit the specific needs of each hotel. The platform is interfaced to a number of leading PMS systems, in-room control systems, messaging gateways and fire alarm systems. With a global customer base across 30 countries, the Knowcross client portfolio consists of some of the world’s most well-known brands including Rosewood, Aqua-Aston, Hoxton, Hyatt, IHG, Hilton, Kempinski, Taj, Oberoi, The Doyle Collection, Minor Hotel Group, Dusit Thani, Park Hotel Group, Carlson Rezidor, Cheval Residences, and Shangri-La; as well as marquee independents such as The Ned London, The Curtain London, The Ha kin London, The Royal Garden London, Lancaster London, Le Bristol Paris, Dolder Grand Zurich Gansevoort Meatpacking, Sixty Soho, The Nomad New York and The Mark New York.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 3.6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Troubleshoot tier 1 and/or tier 2 support requests via phone and web-based ticketing system.
- Use knowledge of web-based applications and networking to troubleshoot and resolve client issues.
- Perform tests to isolate source of issues.
- Escalate issues to the Technical team when necessary.
- Liaise with all related teams and departments to ensure customer satisfaction and deliver the Knowcross promise.
- Verify technical fixes from the Technical team.
- Use remote desktop sharing application to assist end users and resolve issues.
- Provide efficient and timely support to customers across geographies.
- Adhere to processes defined for case logging via Salesforce or other tools as mandated.
- Proactively conduct account reviews of select customers on a regular basis to review service needs and usage trends.
- Contribute positively to company standards of NPS – customer satisfaction tracking metrics.
- Act as ambassador of the Knowcross brand.
Skill Set Required:
- Have a smiling face, engaging personality and passion for customer service.
- Are flexible with shift timings.
- Excellent command over written and spoken English.
- Strong Customer Management and Problem Solving Skills.
- Virtual training –yes
- It’s a 24*7 role(9 hour rotational shift, rotated after a fortnight)
- 5 Days working (Saturday and Sunday are not necessarily off)
- One side cab up to a radius of 20 KMs
- Telephonic Screening Round
- Zoom Video Call
- Zoom Video Call
- Final Interview Video Call
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
3.6 - 3.6 LPA