Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Technical Support Associate
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world's toughest challenges linked to global macro trends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on performance, quality, delivery, value and technology in everything we make and do.
Global Customer Support Center (GCSC) is an integral part of various Honeywell businesses across geographies. The center provides cost-effective and high quality multi-domain service support in these areas: After Market, Sales Support, Marketing Support and Functional Transformation. The center operates from two strategic locations in India, Gurgaon & Bangalore, and is expanding its reach in Eastern Europe and Asia Pacific.
About the Team
Setup in 2004 GCSC ECC Residential Technical Support provides support to end users on thermostat and air quality products. The team handles approximately 25,000 customer queries on calls and answers approximately 2,500 e-mails a month. A B2C support for US and Canada ranges from simple questions on product feature to more complex technical troubleshooting and installation support.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Position Offered: Technical Support Associate
• Responsible for answering Tier 1 calls to support end customers resolve product related issues to the best of their satisfaction.
• Meet all the targets laid down as client requirements under all circumstances - Schedule Adherence, Service Level, VoC, AHT, Calls per Rep, Call quality.
• Have an individual development plan to improve skill set to Tech Support Specialist responsibilities.
• Seek feedback from immediate supervisors via 1-O-1 or metrics discussion
• Seek knowledge sharing sessions with HD/SA for self improvement
• Work closely with immediate supervisor for all performance, learning and development aspects.
CTC Details: Rs. 2.26LPA (Fixed) + Variables upto 54,000
Working Hours: Evening / Night Shifts
Experience: 0-1 year
• Able to operate PC based programs in a Windows environment.
• Ability to gather and assimilate data to deliver accurate solutions to the customer in a professional manner.
• Takes initiative to lead and supports team members in dealing with change.
• Uses up-to-date technical knowledge, skills and experience to effectively perform jobs and contribute to the success of the department.
• Maximizes productivity levels while providing world class customer service.
• Displays effective problem solving skills.
• Demonstrates effective use of soft skills - listening, probing and questioning.
• Effective communication skills and appropriate usage of the English language
• Flexibility to work in shifts
Voice Assessment Test followed by rounds of interview
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Salary: 2.8 Lacs
- Industry: ITeS/BPO