About the Company:
Dream Net Software is the Indian arm of an Australian software and business process outsourcing company called RTO Software. We help grow and automate our client’s (colleges) with customized ERP software and specialized business services.
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA to INR 1.8 LPA ( Negotiable depending on skills and experience)
Desired Experience: 1 - 2 years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Providing email, web and phone support
- Respond to customer’s technical problems, log bugs and faults
- Handle customer requests and assist them with product questions and answers
- Focus on delivering a positive customer experience as per our standards
- Processing of client emails and requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Providing assistance to our clients virtually include remote assistance
- Monitor and track customer issues to ensure timely resolution
- Work closely with senior support staff and under their guidance
- Product testing including logging bugs, monitoring changes and additions
- Other office and computer based tasks as instructed
- Work Australian Business Hours – Candidates must be able to start work at 4:00 am and work until 1:30 pm (for Monday to Friday).
- Analytical Skills – you must be able to understand customer requests, test and debug software as well as explain customer issues to the development team. Analytical and logical skills are necessary for this position.
- Excellent English skills – you must have an intermediate to advanced level of written and verbal English skills to be considered for this position. You must be able to understand instructions given in English, able to read emails written in English and comprehend them. You must further be able to compose emails and documents as instructed in English. You must have good listening skills and be able to follow any client or management instructions and requests given to you in a timely and efficient manner.
- Intermediate Computer Knowledge - you must be confident in how to use a computer, navigate through windows and use the Internet at an intermediate to advanced level. You must be able to read, compose and send & receive emails.
- Microsoft Word & Excel – Intermediate to Advanced Level Knowledge. Able to successfully open, edit and manipulate documents. Work with composition as well as layout.
- Candidate must be able to work as part of a team or by yourself where instructed. You must be reliable, punctual and show attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Telephonic Round
- Face to Face Interview
Technical Support Assistant
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
1 - 2 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA