About the company:
We are a Digital Transformation Partner, where we offer Enterprises to leverage & go on a Digital Space & Transform their Business. We believe every business is a Digital Business and APIs are Frontier of Digital Transformation. We were founded in late 2014 on the principle of providing big firm consulting best practices with the innovation, efficiency, and personal attention typically found in smaller firms.
Job Profile: Technical Specialist
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-2 years
Target Batch Passout: 2014/2015/2016
Salary: INR 3 lpa – 5 lpa (depending on the candidate's experience and performance in interview)
Course Specialization: BE/BTECH/MCA/M.Tech
Probation/Training Period: 6 months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: 10th February 2017
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Design and implementation of Apigee based solutions, including leadership role in design to develop shared/reusable components.
- Build process around managing the full life-cycle of Apigee/API Management solution. This includes creating the requirements analysis, design of the technical architecture, design of the application and development, testing and deployment of the proposed solution.
- Skills to design and implement solutions to address business problems in various verticals.
- Using business SLAs and technical architecture, calculate performance and volumetric requirements for infrastructure components
- Owning responsibility and driving oneself for continuous learning, leading to personal and team growth
Technical Skill Set:
- Excellent knowledge of architecture styles & disciplines: Web API (RESTful services).
- Knowledge on Web Service technologies and architectures such as REST, SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, etc.
- Awareness on complete API development life-cycle.
- Excellent OOD principles including in-depth knowledge of design-patterns.
- Proficient with integration security: OAuth2, HTTPS (SSL), Signatures and Encryption, HTTP Basic authentication.
- Knowledge on Source Code Management & Continuous Integration using tools such as Git, GitHub, Stash, Accurev, Maven and Jenkins.
- Knowledge on Agile Methodologies.
- Strong hand-on Experience Developing APIs in any of the above mentioned programming languages.
- Working Experience/Knowledge on Testing tools such as Jmeter, ApiB will be big plus.
- Knowledge with API development platforms, Apigee preferred.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Telephonic Round
- 2 Technical Rounds
- HR Round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 2 Years
3 - 5 LPA