About The Company:
Zejac Tech is a business process solutions company. decision analytics and technology platforms to deliver immediate results and long-term business impact. We work as a strategic partner to help our clients simplify and streamline business operations, improve corporate finance, create new channels for growth, and better adapt to change.
Salary: INR 1.2 to 3 LPA
Shift: Night Shift
Desired Experience: 0 to 2 Yeras
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description :
• To play a vital role in planning and delivering strategies to create and increase the market share of the assigned product/s within the aligned region.
• Actively target and build prospect client relationships in the aligned region.
• Research, source to develop strong understanding of partner needs and market dynamics to identify potential
• Business opportunities within the region.
• Support the retention of existing partners and pursue leads to expand the partner network.
• Analyze the sales funnel to assess the pipeline of prospective business opportunities.
• Ensure achievement of company sales targets and profitability by using a regional team approach to effectively target prospects.
• Analyze and figure out partners potential customer database etc.
• Track progress against targets on an ongoing basis.
• Be able to work closely with vendor to drive various business enhancement programs.
• Should be able to work and plan on credit line and collection from all key partners.
• Should be able to facilitate discussions with end customers too.
Skill Set Required:
• Knowledge of technology products and distribution channels relative to assigned product category.
• Result orientated, motivated by success and achievement and ability to multi-task.
• Strong presenter with effective negotiation skills to negotiate favourable terms while supporting BDEs for quotations as per business needs.
• Good Communication Skills.
- Multiple HR Round
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA
0 - 2 Years
1.2 - 3 LPA