VigVen Tech Mark Pvt. Ltd, distributor of Modular Test & Measurement Instruments and Systems, offers a wide range of solutions focused on Test Automation with PXI, LXI, VXI and USB Technologies. VIGVEN offers niche products in USB Instrumentation including USB Oscilloscopes, RF/ Microwave Receiver/ Spectrum Analyser, RTSA, RF Synthesizer, Phase Noise Measurement systems, Sampling Oscilloscopes, SerDes Tester. VigVen add value in the form of need identification; Consultative selling and configuring the right solutions with excellent support for the customers.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech.
Salary: INR 2- 6 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Telephonic Round
- Face to Face Interview
- Will maintain and grow the existing business on the agreed territory.
- Sales of Test and Measurement products in the Assigned Territory
- Generation of Sales Funnel, Leads and Mapping of Customer Organizations
- Customer Satisfaction and Delight
- Description of the job (main tasks, supporting tasks, reporting line, main areas of responsibilities, etc.)
- Responsible for Selling Test and Measurement Products.
- Meeting Monthly/Quarterly/Half Yearly Annual Sales Quota and Sales Targets.
- Generation and ON Time submission of Monthly Forecasts, Weekly Plans and reports.
- Main teams person will participate/join (management teams, collaboration teams, etc.)
- Capable of working with Cross Functional Teams to ensure Team Work and for meeting
- Customer deliverables in the form of on time Shipment, Installation, Technical Queries.
- Ensures that Proper transition of work flow happens in conjunction with Factory/Field from Principals and OEM’s.
- Main contacts points/groups (internal/external)
- Capable of interacting externally & internally with The Principals, Customers with excellent Communications and Interpersonal Skills.
- Possibilities for further development & career outlook
- Successful candidates will be groomed on an On Going Basis for Managing the
- Business in entirety and independent Manager.
- Long Term Career possibility as functional Vice Presidents or CEO of the Company.
Skill Set Required:
- Strong Orientation to Technical Skills
- Written and Spoken English Language is prerequisite for this Sales Opening.
- Proficiency in Hindi and any of the Regional Languages
- Ability to Influence Customers in to Accepting VigVen’s Superior Specifications for buying / Tenders with Strong Technical Interplay
- Ability to be respected by Customers and Competitors alike.
- Socialising Skills
- Ability to Communicate Ideas very well
Technical Sales Engineer
0 - 2 Years
2 - 6 LPA
Electronics & Semiconductor