About the Company:
Nextech is a Bangalore based company that brings to Indian companies advanced technology products from the best of global technology companies. We represent & distribute products from the leading electronic corporations around the world. Nextech has been in this business for more than Two decade's & brings a collective technology & management experience of several decades.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0 - 1 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech (EEE/ECE/EIE),Diploma (ECE/EEE)
Batch Passout: 2019-2020
Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Training INR 8500 per month
After training INR 2.3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Bond: 2 Years post internship
Tentative date of joining: Immediately
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Should be responsible for lead generation, conversion, pre sales and after sales activity and should be capable interfacing with all international suppliers of components.
- Should work closely with sales team for achieving their targets. A sales Engineer plays a key role in the success and failure of an organization. He is the one who plays a pivotal role in achieving the sales target and eventually generates revenue for the organization. A sales manager is responsible for meeting the sales targets of the organization through effective planning and budgeting. A sales manager can’t work alone. He needs the support of his sales team where each one contributes in his best possible way and works towards the goals and objectives of the organization. He is the one who sets the targets for the sales executives and other sales representatives.
- A sales Engineer must ensure the targets are realistic and achievable. The duties must not be imposed on anyone, instead should be delegated as per interests and specializations of the individuals.
- A sales Engineer must understand who can perform a particular task in the most effective way. It is his role to extract the best out of each employee.
- A sales Engineer devises strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets. He is the one who decides the future course of action for his team members. It is the sales manager’s duty to map potential customers and generate leads for the organization. He should look forward to generating new opportunities for the organization. A sales manager is also responsible for brand promotion.
- He must make the product popular amongst the consumers. Motivating team members is one of the most important duties of a sales Engineer.
- He needs to make his team work as a single unit working towards a common objective.
- He must ensure team members don’t fight amongst themselves and share cordial relationship with each other. Develop lucrative incentive schemes and introduce monetary benefits to encourage them to deliver their level best. Appreciate whenever they do good work. It is the sales manager’s duty to ensure his team is delivering desired results. Supervision is essential. Track their performances. Make sure each one is living up to the expectations of the organization. Ask them to submit a report of what all they have done throughout the week or month.
- The performers must be encouraged while the non-performers must be dealt with utmost patience and care. He is the one who takes major decisions for his team. He should act as a pillar of support for them and stand by their side at the hours of crisis.A sales Engineer should set an example for his team members. He should be a source of inspiration for his team members. A sales manager is responsible for not only selling but also maintaining and improving relationships with the client. Client relationship management is also his KRA.
- As a sales Engineer, one should maintain necessary data and records for future reference.
Product Marketing Engineer Job Duties:
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skill Set Required:
-Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing
Knowledge of Semiconductors, All types of electronic Components such as Transformers (Telecom/Datacom). Optical Modules/LCDs/DC fans/LEDs/ PCBS/All types of passive components and general souring of all types Components Strong technical knowledge and an understanding of Telecom / Industrial/Consumer/Power/Automobile/Medical/Security/Energy Sector /solar Power Industries with the ability to convey the product’s benefits to buyers.
- Good computer Knowledge (MS OFFICE)
- Good communication Skills (Both Verbal & Written)
- Highly Dynamic & Energetic
- Target Oriented
- Would be able to Travel/work around India
- Face to face Interview
B.Tech/B.E., Diploma 3 Yr.
0 - 1 Years
2.3 - 2.3 LPA